Thursday, April 5, 2007

ECMP Reflection part 1

We are wrapping up with classes which means ECMP is almost over. Reflecting upon my experiences in this class, I would like to mention first that I took this class because I heard how great Alec was, and to be very honest, I was looking forward to the no final part. Since it is my last semester before I get my degree, I wanted this to be EASY!!!

Things have changed. I have really enjoyed taking this class, and I have learned quite a lot. I am sad though that I did not take this class before my internship...since the website that I created I would have loved to share with my students. Oh well...I've got something I can share with future students!!!
I would recommend to any students in the faculty of Education to take this class, and try to do so in their 2nd or 3rd year, then they could use their project in their internship, but also their online portfolio, they could actually use during interviews...instead of it being a work in progress.

No comments: