Thursday, March 1, 2007

Medieval History

Sounds like an exciting topic doesn't it??? Well, it is, but I am NOT looking forward to the midterm that I am writing in 2 hours. I am actually starting to stress quite a lot because this week I have been prepping for interviews instead of studying for this exam...not necessarily the best choice (at least that is how it feels right now)... = (

So...one thing that is frustrating me, is the the usage of names. It seems that all the royal families like naming their children after themselves or their own fathers...and this results in many King Henry's only distinguished by the Roman Numerals that come after their name...and in France we have what seems to be an infinite line of Kind Louis'!!

This really has nothing to do with education, let a lone technology, but it is my current focus, and occupying my mind, so I just had to blog about it...back to studying!

No comments: